Monday, March 3, 2008

A Hike to the Ocean




We found this neat little State Park along the road where we pulled off. Lacy immediately climbed a tree and Connor stayed below to spot her. Evan wanted to take a trail he saw so I followed him. You need to understand that we started out on our way to church this morning. Just as we were leaving, a new spot opened up in the park that we had to take because we were on a 30 amp spot and our rig needed 50 amps. Bottom line is we missed church because we had to move the bus. I packed other shoes but at the moment we were headed to lunch so I did not change. Before I knew it, Evan had led me down a steep hill that goes all the way down to the ocean...in my heels! You also see in this picture Ted carving our names in a fence with Lacy. That seems to be a tradition for this particular fence and maybe our kids will bring our grand children to see it someday!